Welcome to The Music Room, the podcast dedicated to keeping music alive in primary and elementary schools throughout the world.
I’m Mark Leehy and I’m passionate about ensuring that schools provide an environment where children are given an opportunity to foster a love for music and a chance to express it.
Together with my guests, we’re here to help teachers and parents by sharing information, tips and techniques from music education experts and practicing music teachers. So, let’s get into it…
Check further down the page for a list of podcasts and links to program notes.
Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Stitcher | Subscribe on Android | Player.fm | RSS | Spotify
- Podcast S1,E1 - Welcome
- Podcast S1,E2 - Debbie O'Shea, The Music Networking Queen
- Podcast S1, E3 - Cheryl Burgemeister, Simple Tech For Music Teachers
- Podcast S1, E4 - Tamara O'Brien, Puppets and Props in the Music Room
- Podcast S1, E5 - Christoph Maubach, Words and Music
- Podcast S1, E6 - Allison Cameron, Music and Language
- Podcast S1, E7 - Lynne Bartlett, Putting on a Show
- Podcast S2, E1 - Peter Combe - Writing Songs for Children
- Podcast S2, E2 - Katie Wardrobe - Three of My Favourite Apps
- Podcast S2, E3 - Tamara O'Brien - Orff 101
Don’t miss an episode!
GET YOUR MUSIC ROOM PODCAST UPDATES VIA EMAIL
We’ll let you know via email when we release new episodes
Connect with Bushfire Press on social media
Please rate and review The Music Room Podcast on your preferred podcast app
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED?
We would like to include some useful music classroom hints, tips and tricks – from practicingteachers
So if you have a favourite game or a killer activity or classroom hint, we would love to include you in our podcast.
Film yourself or record yourself on your phone (or any other device) and send me the file.
And feel free to send me any other ideas, topics, wishlists or possible interviewees.
Click or tap here to email me