Podcast Web pages and Program Notes
Podcast web pages and program notes have all the information you need about the individual podcasts, links for parents and children, links and links to extension and assessment exercises.
For Beginning Primary (Elementary) aged from about 4 to 8.
- Podcast S01,E01 – Wings – Birds and Bees
- Podcast S01,E02 – Move Along
- Podcast S01,E03 – All Creatures Great and Small
- Podcast S01,E04 – Going Places
- Podcast S01,E05 – Play Along
- Podcast S01,E06 – Down by the Sea
- Podcast S01,E07 – Crash Tinkle Plunk Toot
- Podcast S01,E08 – Let’s Make a Picture
- Podcast S01,E09 – Times and Places
- Podcast S01,E10 – Bolero
For Middle Primary (Elementary) aged from about 7 to 10.
- Podcast S02,E01 – A Journey Through Time
- Podcast S02,E02 – What’s the Big Idea? – Beethoven V
- Podcast S02,E03 – Welcome to the Show – Opera Overtures – Carmen
For Upper Primary (Elementary) aged from about 9 to 13 and above.
- Podcast S03,E01 – Introduction to the Baroque – Handel
- Podcast S03,E02 – The Baroque Explained – Handel and Bach
Rob and Lauren have made a lot of effort to get these podcasts to you free of charge. Any support would be appreciated.
Listening Room is written and presented by Rob Fairbairn and Lauren Fairbairn.
Special 2 for 1 Offer for Podcast Listeners
Our two for one offer on Listening Room books +USBs will continue for our podcast listeners for the time being.
Use the coupon code LR2F1 before checkout to claim the offer.
More information and purchase here
Don’t miss an episode!
GET YOUR LISTENING ROOM ROOM PODCAST UPDATES VIA EMAIL
We’ll let you know via email when we release new episodes
Connect with Bushfire Press on social media
Please rate and review The Music Room Podcast on your preferred podcast app
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE INVOLVED?
We would like to include some useful music classroom hints, tips and tricks – from practicingteachers
So if you have a favourite game or a killer activity or classroom hint, we would love to include you in our podcast.
Film yourself or record yourself on your phone (or any other device) and send me the file.
And feel free to send me any other ideas, topics, wishlists or possible interviewees.
Click or tap here to email me