A musical fantasy by Bartlett-Billings-Fairbairn-Leehy-O’Mara. Duration: 90 minutes. Large mixed cast
Written to suit performers from middle primary to early secondary.
This marvellous musical explodes in a joyous celebration of Shakespeare’s classic comedy – full of mischief and mayhem, misunderstandings & magic potion mix-ups, as kings & queens, humble workers, fairies, parents & kids all chase their dreams.
The most stunning songs & the best script in our catalogue. This show is simply… MAGIC!
more information and product samples available here
We have changed our Performance Royalty terms and conditions.
Resources will now be made available by digital download and performance royalties are now included in the licence purchase price.
- You may print/photocopy the booklets and scripts included in your digital download.
- You may only print as many copies as you practically need for the production.
- You may use copies of the demonstration and backing tracks on any devices you practically need for the production. These tracks must be deleted from these devices after the production.
- You may perform the play/musical as many times as you wish within 12 months of purchase of the licence.
- You may make audio and videos of the production at no extra charge However you will need to acknowledge the authors and Music Room/Bushfire Press. We will provide leading and trailing credits that MUST be used on any video of performances circulated to the school community or posted to Social Media.