90 minutes of accredited professional development for teachers presented by Cheryl Burgemeister.
Suitable for teachers wanting to update or develop their skills in collecting digital evidence for student achievement.
‘As an older teacher where new technologies are not intuitive, I really like the idea of being able to replay the videos and follow them step by step. I feel much more confident that I can effectively use these technologies to engage students in their own learning enquiries. Thank you – this was fantastic, keep up the great work and look forward to more of these.’ JA Foley
Join author and presenter Cheryl Burgemeister as she steps you through the process of recording, collating and sharing evidence for assessment in a digital form, allowing you to view and listen to your student’s work in the one document. Access can be provided to teacher, student, school and parent as required.
This product is available to purchase on USB drive, or as an immediate download at a reduced price!
When you purchase and subsequently complete this Professional Development activity, we’ll provide you with a certificate of accreditation! More information available here
When you purchase this product you will receive tutorial videos, audio, notes, charts, proformas and outcome checklists.
By the end of the tutorial you will be able to:
- Work with the apps dropbox/Google Drive, i-nigma, Book Creator and Explain Everything
- Create QR codes
- Create templates for your students to access
- Document a unit of work from start to finish in one app.
Your students will:
- Be engaged directly in their learning and assessment in an authentic, multi-disciplinary way
- Develop their ICT skills
- Take an active role in their assessment.
Resources provided in Digital Portfolios
- Australian Curriculum outcomes tracking
- AUSVELS outcomes tracking
- International Baccalaureate outcomes tracking
- Certificate of Accreditation upon completion.