The Music Room Choice Board series has been written to help the delivery of music activities in the classroom AND in the home, initially for the COVID-19 crisis and its aftermath, but also to help with home schooling and out-of-school music activities.
This resource is PERFECT for use by teachers who need to supervise students in their classrooms and at home – at the same time.
As teachers ourselves, we understand the difficulties you, as a teacher or parent, are working with and we have made the Music Room Choice Board series available to you at whatever price you can afford to pay (starting at $1) for the duration of the crisis.
There will be three levels available over the next few days – Levels 1 and 2 are available now.
- Lower Primary (elementary) for about years F-2 (ages about 5-8)
- Middle Primary for about years 3-5 (ages about 8-10)
- Upper Primary for about years 5-7 (ages 10-12)
How does the resource work?
- The Resource is a PowerPoint file with the embedded audio tracks
- The embedded tracks are also provided separately if you wish to delete them from the PowerPoint
- The Powerpoint file is completely editable, you as the teacher can edit and change to deliver to suit your needs
- The activities are graduated from easy to more challenging as your student travels along the choice board
- There are additional instructions in the notes section of each slide
- The pages are sized to A4 for easy printing to draw/write for the activities provided.