Music Room Levels 1 – 7
By Rob Fairbairn, Mark Leehy & Kevin O’Mara
Music Room 7 – the winner of ‘Best Primary Teaching Resource’ at the Excellence in Educational Publishing Awards (APA) 2012
Now available as media rich ebooks with all the lessons, audio and video in one place.
Readable on iPad, Android Tablet, Mac and Windows using our MR-Connect App.
Find out more here.
Praise for Music Room
- If children were to progress through their primary school education using the Music Room program, I believe they would be receiving a high quality music education. – Music in Action
- I have every one of your Music Room books. The non-music staff, who take my classes when I am not there, say they are great lessons and find it not near as hard or as intimidating as they thought it would be to take a music class. So I am so pleased you have brought out Music Room 7. I am about to start Raps with my year 6 students. – Christian College, Geelong.
- With Music Room, I feel that not only have I have expanded my repertoire of ideas, I feel I have improved as a music specialist. – Alan Uphill, Skelmersdale UK
- I just keep falling more in love with this program. – St Joseph’s Primary School, Rockdale
Music Room is a practical, easy to use comprehensive teaching and learning program.
- Available in digital and print format
- A fun, easy-to-use music program for both classroom teacher & music specialist.
- Each level is structured as a full year’s lesson plans: 4 terms with 8 lessons per term.
- Covers all aspects of the music curriculum:
- Concept development
- Responding to the Arts
- Music in context (Music in time, Music for Dance, Music for Special Occasions, Music that Tells a Story)
- Theoretical and practical content
- Also includes concert performance pieces.
- Are some or all of your classes multi-age? Click here to read more about using Music Room in this setting.