Music Room Levels 1 – 7
By Rob Fairbairn, Mark Leehy & Kevin O’Mara
Music Room 7 – the winner of ‘Best Primary Teaching Resource’ at the Excellence in Educational Publishing Awards (APA) 2012
Praise for Music Room
- If children were to progress through their primary school education using the Music Room program, I believe they would be receiving a high quality music education. – Music in Action
- I have every one of your Music Room books. The non-music staff, who take my classes when I am not there, say they are great lessons and find it not near as hard or as intimidating as they thought it would be to take a music class. So I am so pleased you have brought out Music Room 7. I am about to start Raps with my year 6 students. – Christian College, Geelong.
- With Music Room, I feel that not only have I have expanded my repertoire of ideas, I feel I have improved as a music specialist. – Alan Uphill, Skelmersdale UK
- I just keep falling more in love with this program. – St Joseph’s Primary School, Rockdale
Music Room is a practical, easy to use comprehensive teaching and learning program.
- Available in digital and hardcopy format
- A fun, easy-to-use music program for both classroom teacher & music specialist.
- Each level is structured as a full year’s lesson plans: 4 terms with 8 lessons per term.
- Covers all aspects of the music curriculum:
- Concept development
- Responding to the Arts
- Music in context (Music in time, Music for Dance, Music for Special Occasions, Music that Tells a Story)
- Theoretical and practical content
- Also includes concert performance pieces.
- Are some or all of your classes multi-age? Click here to read more about using Music Room in this setting.