Coding Music Apps in Hopscotch
A music coding unit of work presented by Cheryl Burgemeister.
Suitable for use with students in middle primary to lower secondary school.
Here’s an easy easy way to use coding in your music class – using the Hopscotch app!
This 4-6 week unit of work contains:
- lesson plans
- tep-by-step instructions
- Australian curriculum links
By the end of the journey, your students will be able to:
- create & play virtual instruments
- assign sounds to abstract images
- code instruments
- arrange a simple composition
- play together in a virtual band